Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Luck Wishes

Well everyone I'm going on a school trip tomorrow to Abilene to compete at the TCSIT. Also known as the Texas Christian Schools Interscholastic Tournament. There are a wide variety of competition choices. You pick your best subject whether it be math or science all the way down to giving speeches and duet acting. It has been so much fun preparing for the events. I am in bible knowledge (a multiple choice test over Genesis), bible improvisation (acting from the bible with a group of people), ready writing (timed prompt writing), and comprehensive math. I can't wait. So, as you can guess I won't be able to blog for you for a couple of days. But I will be back Sunday ready to write so more. Wish my school and I good luck.

1 comment:

  1. We'll miss you. Good luck, Giselle, especially in the Bible competitions!

    ReplyDelete