Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Fever

Tomorrow is the last day of school, before Spring Break starts! I am so excited. This is probably one of my favorite times of the year. The sun is out, bright clothes are back in, and swimming is back also! This year my family has decided to go to Austin and stay at this amazing resort. We are leaving Monday and once we arrive we are heading straight to Sea World. I am pretty sure we are also going to stop at an all time favorite restaurant, "The Boiling Pot". "The Boiling Pot" is perhaps the best steamed seafood restaurant in the world. Yea...I am ready for a break. But, I still have one more day of school. This day is going to be filled with two tests, and a lazy school body. My mom likes to call it "Spring Fever". The time when everyone is lackadaisical and wanting to do something fun. But, hey! School is fun...right?



No comments:

Post a Comment