Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not Done Yet

This is the time of the year when everyone is ready for the summertime. We start off our school year strong but as we get to the end we begin to slag off. We stop putting in that extra studying time and instead go out and swim in our pools or go ride bikes with neighborhood friends. Believe it or not, school isn't out yet. We still have to give our last couple of weeks our all and all. I personally don't like the end of the school year. You're so close to that honor roll streak and you're just scared you're going to mess it up somehow. Also, you don't do your homework. But be careful, your A or B can quickly turn into a grade you don't like because of your laziness.

My best friends and I have made a promise to each other this marking period. We made a deal to make all A's or we we would give up something we really liked. I don't just like but LOVE starbursts. So, my friends decided to put me through torture. If I don't make all A's, the first marking period of the next school year I can't eat not one starburst!! Therefore, I am definitely making all A's. I also came up with torturing consequences for my friends too. I think it is great how we are encouraging each other to do well in school. I have a great group of friends whom I love very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment