Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Learning from Our Mistakes

Have you ever made a really bad mistake? You feel as though everyone has turned their back on you and you are completely lost! Well, don't worry so have I. But, everyone makes mistakes...you just have to learn from them. My mom always tells me to think before I act. The truth is I do that very often but if I actually listened to these wise words that would save me from getting into trouble. This is how we sometimes are with God, he gives us chance after chance after chance but we still don't get the point. It takes something completely drastic for us to finally wake up and realize that WHOA! WHAT AM I DOING? That light bulb that goes off in our head is the start of a new life where we can accept God's warning and prevent from getting into too much trouble that is too hard for us to pull ourselves out of. Hopefully you will take these wise words and place them in your heart: when you are about to do soemthing that can mess up your life rememeber there isn't a rewind button.

1 comment: