Thursday, February 12, 2009

The LOVE Board

Today, in my bible class, we did our Thursday ritual of watching McGee and Me. McGee and Me are shows about a little boy named Nick, and how he and his cartoon imaginary friend, solve problems in a Godly way. After watching the video and taking a quiz. Those of us who wished to do so, were allowed to write on the "love board" or the "draob evol(love board spelled backwards)". The love board was for those that loved something. You could write your intials or name with your significant other's initials or name. The draob evol was for those who had broken up. I, of course with others, gladly wrote on the love board. While a few wrote on the draob evol. Some of us were shy when it came to writing our names, while others jumped right up. What is there to be ashamed of? Proclaiming your love for someone is very special. It shows how you really feel about a person. It shows that you don't care what others think when it comes to how you feel about that special someone. I believe all relationships should be that way. If you or your significant other are too ashamed to admit you all are a couple, maybe you should think about what is holding you all back from telling your friends? In the Bible, Genesis 20:13 states: And when God had me wander from my father's household, I said to her, 'This is how you can show your love to me: Everywhere we go, say of me, "He is my brother." You are to not be ashamed of people you love. Go out and proclaim your love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment